True health is pro-active process that must come from within each person. Each individual has to help themselves because health professionals cannot be around 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My outlook focuses on the triad of health which combines the three main components:
- Structure: Maintaining healthy joints, bones, and muscles.
- Nutrition: Consuming healthy whole foods and liquids, avoiding toxic and harmful foods and liquids.
- Emotions: Managing stress, remaining optimistic, beginning with the end in mind, doing what you enjoy doing, pro-active thinking.
Genuine health care cannot concentrate on only one side of the triad. Consistent chiropractic care helps the body maintain a strong physical base, which
forms the foundation of health.
A pro-active lifestyle filled with proper nutrition and positive thoughts leads to fully balanced healthy body. A balance of all three sides of the triad of health
leads to a naturally energetic and vibrant individual. Avoid the cycle of crisis care and reactive thinking that is plaguing the so-called “health care” system
- To examine each individual thoroughly and provide a targeted diagnosis and treatment schedule specific for each individual’s needs and lifestyle.
- To provide proactive holistic health care that will focus on enhancing the body’s natural healing ability.
- To help guide the patient along a patient-centred lifestyle change and to help them understand and maintain their health.
- To plant a foundation for active health care through patient health education and help discover natural alternatives hidden within the mass media market.
- To provide up to date treatment techniques and protocols learned through continual education and health research.
- To provide health care to the best of our abilities, and if the situation is beyond our scope, to refer to the indicated professional.
- To focus on patient-centred health care versus doctor-directed health care.
Conditions We Treat
- Sports injuries
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
- Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Pinched Nerves
- Hip Pain
- Groin Pain
- Sprained Ankles